You’ve got the degree, but have you got what it takes?
When you spend nine (high pressure) hours of your day behind a computer screen, things start getting a little crazy. Try to keep up.
Things they should put in the job descriptions:
1. Must love nineties disco tunes.
2. Must be willing to share your sweets/ rusks/ painkillers/ assorted treats.
3. Must be able to carry multiple Vida coffee cups at once.
4. Must have thick skin and a sense of humour. (Particularly useful when someone throws a shoe at you.)
5. Good reflexes are beneficial. (See above.)
6. Would be great if you can keep a plant alive. Because no one else can.
7. Post-It, pen and portable phone thieves are not welcome.
8. Neither are stapler and calculator thieves.
9. This also applies to aircon remote hiders.
10. Foosball skills are not a must, but some experience is recommended.